Thursday, November 19, 2009

we are making songs using inudge song maker

We have been learning how to make music on inudge for independent learning.Have alisten to them and let us know if you like them.

Here is "Funky in the Morning" by Sammy



Here is "move" by Tony


This is "Pazzazzmeister" by Kurtis. This song is an upkick flow of music.


This is "paranoid" by Milanda


This is "Groovyrama" by Rayfont


this is "jazzy" by hunter



This is 'Feel the Beat' by Jennifer


This is "Psycho" by Wade




This is shock wave>by millie
turn it up loud for extra impact


this is gore by george SHUFFLA!!



Amy J's song - Beep


this is "Boom Boom Bam" by Connor


This is Smooth by Brittany and Helena


This is Dream by Devon

12 comments:

  1. Verry cool and I like the title "funky in the morning"

    Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. worth the effort pretty awesome.-aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way room 14 has independant learning it's a great way how to learn new things. My daughter Cassidy has told me all the things that you guys in room 14 are/have been doing in the last week or so. I reckon the title "funky in the morning" has a big impact and matches the song. I like how you get to make the music so you will be able to do more and make a really cool song.

    Kind regaurds,
    (Cassidy's mum)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. those songs are impressive keep up the good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These songs are great! i just need to know how to post my one onto the blog

    Milanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are awesome songs I like Tony's the best
    because it's really funky and cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These songs are all cool especially Kurtis!!!
    I like it because it is simple but fast tempo and bass.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked the songs the children made. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. These songs are cool, I've played on inudge and I liked making my own song :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's great to see you sharing your learning with your family - go Room 14 !!!
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very impressed and the students are creative.
    Also Im very proud with Rayfont because he knows how to make music with good melody in it.
    Well done Ray, keep it up! and also everyone in Room 14. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I based my song on what I knew that Auztin liked. I named it feel the beat because of the upbeat rhythm it had.

    ReplyDelete