Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cross Country Superstars

Last week Red Beach SChool had their cross country competition. Room 14 had been training for a while and we had all set ourselves goals to work towards. What a great day it turned out to be, the sun was shining and we were all able to play ball games and have fun while we waited for our races. And we did really well when it came time to compete with 6 of us being chosen to go through to the Interschool Competition next week. The way everyone supported us and rallied around those who really had to persevere to finish was amazing - Red Beach really rocks. Wish us luck for next week !

10 comments:

  1. i came first in cross country with daisy in second, rose in third ,aimee in fourth and jenni in sixth.
    wish me good luck!!!
    - Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck you guys I hope you do well!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorge go hard this is my chant
    gorge is the best better than the rest
    -kurtis9047

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you luck in the interschools!
    Milanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck everyone I hope you go well.
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really amazed that 6 people from in our class
    actually made it into the interschool cross-country. Good luck

    Rayfont

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone did very well in the interschools YOU ROCK!

    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -Rose
    I think we all did very well with Edison comeing first out of all the communies so we are all winners.

    We all perseverd in x-cotry with a large total of points everyones place made a huge differance.

    Well done to Cassidy,Aimee and myself we all made a huge improvement from last year with Cassidy comeing 6th and then 1st Aimee comeing 8th and then 4th and me comeing 7th and then 3rd .

    Well done to Daisy you did great in interschools.Jeny you really tried hard in interschools and showed a lot of perseverance and really showed the Red beach life long lerning qwalties.

    And well done to Jade for comeing second in the year five race.I feil proud of myself for makeing a huge improvment by comeing first out of the yesr 6 Red beach girls.

    WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO DID RED BEACH X-CONTRY!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou for all the good luck notes! Wish I had done better at interscools though! I came 58th out of HEAPS of people!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  10. well done you guys did great
    You should be proud and happy about your place

    Brittany =)

    ReplyDelete